Saturday, July 17, 2004

Staying Focused


Can't see the wood for the trees



Well, I was going to come out with some more political rants today, but I'll spare you for a little while.

Instead, here's a picture I took a few days ago, just before dawn, from
outside my appartment. I doubt that David Hockney's losing any sleep
over it.

I've actually played around with it on Paint Shop Pro to get rid of a
lot of noise from some sodium lights. I'd also tried playing about with
the saturation, but inevitably it looked like a photograph of a
chemical disaster.

I'm off to Brighton at a stupidly early time in the morning.
Erstwhile buddies Chris & Rob both own Lancia Deltas, so we're off
to a London to Brighton run. Hopefully I'll make it back in one piece, along with a couple more photos.
 
Then I'm off to Amsterdam for a few days, so I might not be posting for a little while.

No comments: