Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Tim Nice But Dim

Hold the front page! Wimbeldon Shock! Disappointment! Ancic wipes the floor with Tim Henman's lilly-white ass!
"I certainly came second", he points out after the match. Yeah, second out of two, "Tiger".

At least there'll be no more of those crypto-fascistic, moronic middle-England-wannabes in their lame St George's wigs and capes bleating "C'mon Tim!" for another year. Henman Hill, my arse.

Here are a couple of tennis articles to check out. One's in the Sindie this week. The other's from this time last year in the Grauniad.
The latter takes a look at just how racist modern tennis is, in case you were in any doubt.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike him because he's middle class, it's because he's a twat. Last year he boasted that he doesn't read- "I don't do books- they're boring". Jeez!

I'd hazard a guess that David Beckham isn't currently re-reading Finnegan's Wake for the fifth time at the moment, but at least he has the common sense and decency not to try and influence people NOT to read. Imagine the headlines!

Back to your home counties playground, Persil-boy.
Anyway, now that's off my chest, I'm feeling a bit peckish. I quite fancy a lovely honey-glazed ciabbata with delicious foie gras, all washed down with a strawberry daiquiri- Jeeves!


No comments: